Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

Dan kamu memang yang pertama :D

Do you hear me and I'm talking to you . Across the water across the deep blue ocean . Under the open sky, oh my baby I'm trying to say I love you . Boy, I hear you in my dream . I feel your whisper across the sea . Keep you with me in my heart . You make it easier when life gets hard .
I just wanna say I'm lucky I'm in love with you . Lucky to have been where I have been . Lucky to be coming home again . Lucky we'er in love every way . Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed . Lucky to be coming home someday . They don't know how long it takes . Waiting for a love like this . I'll wait for you I promise, I will!
You are my first love . I don't know how this happened . I did not realize it, like you . This love comes suddenly . I'm happy when you're there . You gave me a lot of understanding, encouragement and more love . I know you really for me . Your eyes describing your love .
I think you are also aware of my love . I've said it! now, you know I love you and I know you love me . But, I also know we can't unite . maybe, only to the extent we know what we feel . I'm disppointed?? ooh certain. I really felt helpless and very disappointed .
I want to have you, have youre love completely, have your body, but I can't have your mind and your life . I realize that! I would like to emphasize that you are the most beautiful gift I have, you should know that!
I was sad when you leave me . I ignored! you leaving me with other matters . Hey look at me!!! I need you!!!! You often don't mind me, I often give in to you . Then suddenly you come to say love . What do you want??? I'm not your doll!!!
Especially when you can't trust me in everything . You never said what happend with you . This made me really mad . You always make everything feels wrong . Look at your selft the most wrong, but actually nothing is wrong . But sometimes you make my nights feel comfortable . Singing it, call it, all you give is so beautiful . I realize you did for me, because I always feel scared when you left me . I want you to stay here . Let me be selfish!!!
Tonight I want to say thank you . You've made my life more imagination . More comfortable . More fun . This is not flattery but this is really true . I think you can find out!! Sorry, I also often acted peculiarly . Sometimes, I'm hard to say word of love for you . I'm not a persen who can say . I was more comfortable to keep it to my self . But you must know, I really love you . I beg you once more again, look at me in here! I want hug you . I want to have you . But I don't want to force you .
Now, it's up to you . But you should know I'm tough because I'm impatient and I'm impatient because I'm sure .  Conviced of your love . Although sometimes you hurtly .

Don't hurt anymore . I really can't bear to see it . Get well soon . I want to see your smile . Then we can pass the night together .





I love you my specialy cow, more than you know .
S.K*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar