Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012

your guardian angel :)

When I see your smile tears run down my face I can't replace and now that I'm strong I have figured out . How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul and I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one. 
I will never let you fall  . I'll stand up with you forever . I'll be there for you through it all . Even if saving you sends me to heaven .

It's okay . It's okay . It's okay . Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us . Days grow longer and nights grow shorter . I can show you I'll be the one .
I will never let you fall . I'll stand up with you forever . I'll be there for you through it all . Even if saving you sends me to heaven .

because you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart ....
Please don't throw that away . because I'm here for you . Please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay, stay .

Use me as you will . Pull my strings just for a thrill and I know I'll be okay . Though my skies are turning gray .
I will never let you fall . I'll stand up with you forever . 'll be there for you through it all . Even if saving you sends me to heaven .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar