I know you're somewhere out there . Somewhere far away . I want you back . I want you back . My neighbours think I'm crazy, But they don't understand you're all I have .
At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself talking to the stars . Try to get to you in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too . Or Am I a fool who sits alone talking to the stars?
I'm feeling like . I'm famous the talk of the town . They say, I've gone mad . But they don't know what I know, cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back .
Do you ever hear me calling . Cause every night I'm talking to the stars . Still try to get to you in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the stars?I know you're somewhere out there . Somewhere far away
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar