Selasa, 22 Maret 2011

Y.O.U

Maybe now I'm in love . Like other young chirdren . Always happy, melancholy, romantic and poetic . I always write stories about love, about himselft . Never feel bored because it were in love . There are always new stories that can't be passed along with him . I love hin! (˘ϖ˘)‎​♉
I'm not to tell him, I'm afraid you will be bored . I wanna tell you how this love appears . Well, actually I also do not know how this feeling comes . Maybe hi is too . This is very suddenly . Like a BOM that attacked us . hahaha ~(‾▽‾~)
But you know what the origin??? I used to hate him . emm not hate but dislike . I thing that so different meaning . I never Thought I could love him . I knew him just a few months . All happened accidentally . Communication took place via SMS and indeed I who started, altough with an intermediary Vidri . We talked like a friends . but we never could talk directly . All always through intermediaries . Maybe too much we are talking and feeling that love began to emerge . I know a lot about him . Yups! I declare my love to him .
Unfortunately, he has not any sense to me . Maybe, it is not time for us to make acompromise . I stared to forget him . But somehow, he makes me love him more . I began to realize he love me .Yiepiiii!\(⌒˛⌒)/
but, he did want toying me . So long he does not go tell me . Hey, please be honest with your self . Don't make me always waiting! Until finally, should I again stating my love to him . twice! Where your courage??? What we truly primitive people . Until a few months even this we've never spoken directly .
Like a snow princess waiting for prince, my dream come true . Finally! *\(ˆ▽ˆ)/* With how little shy he said he love me . heem that's what I want, sap . hehehe . And now, HE IS MINE \(‾▿‾\) ┌(_o_)┐(/‾▿‾)/ 
Yeah, actually I really unlike this relationship . We like two famous celebrities who are hiding from the paparazzi . Tiresome and pathetic . We can't share the stories of us to others . effort, this is fun! hahaha . In this relation we have the rules of the game . He is always determine the rules . Always -.- and I relented . But this is fun . Unfortunately we got the call that different from the others . Very spesial . You know?? That name is SAPI . Yeah, you know cows are large animals that strange, but now the animal became a symbol of us . Such as cow manure company wrote us . hahahah .
I do not want this unpleasant situation lasts ferever . Oh yeah stop stop! Don't complain, nov . Remember, is only the process to be patient, if I love him then I have understand it . Don't push him . I are not entitled to have his way of thinking . Let's conscious! Don't force him, I was a nobody to him . Should be, he's there beside me, I have been very happy . I was really happy .
Now I want to send the stars every night to give you inspiration, to accompany you evening without me . I'm not going anywhere . But I can't promise forever if I could stay near you .








S.K* (˘⌣˘)ε˘`) 

6 komentar:

  1. hahaha
    semua kata katamu menusuk hatiku, dan mengakibatkan aku menyayangimu ... hahahaha

    S.K. bgt deh ...... ckckckck

    BalasHapus
  2. mpreet maneh mpret maneh respone areg iki .... hahahaha

    iku kata kata mutiara sap ... ckckc

    BalasHapus
  3. hehehe,,, sap iku fotone marco ambek ashlee wez gede yo... ckckck
    kamu merawatnya dengan baik

    BalasHapus
  4. asline seh pancet ae sap jek cilik . yang tambah besar cuma satu yang satu masih tetep cungkring .
    yang cowok itu yang mana sih sap??? aku jek belom bisa bedain hehehe

    BalasHapus